Social & Digital Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a young, hardworking, organised, and ambitious digital administrator to join our client/customer service team in Jan 2022.
Below expands on the role. With guidance from the relevant account directors (we have 15 different clients), your role will include the following with ample growth potential;
• Responding & Following up on all inboxes, comments, and messages for all our customer service channels (social media, emails, etc..)
• Generally act in a manner and with an attitude befitting the culture and status of the business (we go the extra mile)
• Assisting account managers with content calendars and content schedules
• Sourcing communities, influencers, and appropriate groups and website
• Strong copywriting skills (second language to your advantage)
• Strong social media management experience (Facebook, Instagram, Tok Tok, and Linkedin)
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with all members of the team.
• Any other digital platform experience will be to your advantage (Emails, Ads, design platforms etc..).
The successful candidate will be offered a 3-month trial with permanent employment thereafter. A market-related salary is on offer (R8000-R12000p/m depending on experience. Office hours 08:00- 17:00 (we often work late)
Please forward your CV and cover letter to cv@interactiveMedia.co.za (Please use “Customer Service” as the email subject line)